More on Instagram
In the 1960s sand racers tackled the Kelso Dunes of California. The unique landscape is one of only three places in the United States where ‘singing sands’ or ‘booming dunes’ exist. Large masses of dune sand are shifted as motorcycles tear across them. The movement produces a loud rumble which sounds like a turboprop plane or low-flying B29.
These highly functional gloves were inspired by the gear worn by Californian dune racers of the 1960s.
- 100% Cowhide construction for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Perforated glove for warmer weather.
- Integrated PVC knuckle armor.
- Anatomically contoured suede palm panels.
- Stitched accordion baffles on fingers for dexterity.
- Index and middle finger red and blue detail.